Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bad Day!

Here is a video from Saturday that we hope you enjoy. Dave was having a really really bad day. One thing was going wrong after another. He was putting away groceries and a jar of spaghetti sauce fell on the floor and shattered everywhere, all kinds of things went wrong when he tried to mow the grass for the first time this year, and then a couple of the hamburgers he made on the grill fell on the freshly cut grass, and that's not even close to all of it. This clip was taken after he found a leak under the kitchen sink. We used to keep our pots and pans under our stove, but we had to move them under the sink, because we could put a childproof lock on that cabinet. (After watching this video you will understand why we went to all that trouble.) But poor Dave had to move everything out to work on the leak. Then in come our kids with their state-of-the-art "new-dar." (New-dar is a special radar that our kids have that goes off when anything new is in the room. It's like a homing to device to help them find the new object immediately.) I think it's safe to say that Dave needed to let off a little steam at this point!





Bonus Alyssa-ism: This morning, I was getting ready for church and Alyssa came in our room. She was raising her eyebrows up and down and said, "Look, Mommy, I can raise my umbrellas."
God bless, Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this video. Can I come over and play your pots and pans too.

Joe T.

June 1, 2008 8:19 PM